Aims & Objectives:
* To develop management professionals for rural development.
* To develop professionals in the area of small business and agri-business
* To develop professionals for management of cultural heritage, echo-tourism and
promote culture as employment activity.
* Consultancy services in the area of product promotion and marketing.
* Monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects.
* Cadres for social work management, people’s self-governance, women and weaker
* Department of Rural Management
* Department of Business Management
* Department of Agri - Business Management
|S.l ||Name of the Course || Seats ||Duration ||Eligibility|
|1. ||Ph.D. ||- ||- ||PG in relevent sub. (55%)
|2. ||M.Phil. (Business Mgt.) ||30 ||- ||PG in relevent sub. (55%)
|3. ||M.Phil. (Rural Mgt.) ||30 ||- ||PG in relevent Sub. (56%)
|4. ||M.B.A. (Agri Business Management) ||20 ||4 Sem. ||Graduation (50%)
|5. ||M.B.A. (Rural Management) ||20 ||4 Sem. ||Graduation (50%)
|6. ||M.B.A. (Small Business Management) ||20 ||4 Sem. ||Graduation (50%)
|7. ||M.A. (Rural Development) ||30 (+10*) ||4 Sem. ||Graduation
|8. ||M.Com. ||30 (+10*) ||4 Sem. ||Graduation
|9. ||B.Com. ||30 (+10*) ||6 Sem. ||10+2
|10. ||Bachelor of Tourism Management ||40 (+20*) ||6 Sem. ||10+2
|11. ||BBA ||100 (+20*) ||6 Sem. ||10+2
|12 ||P.G. Diploma in e-governance ||20 (+10*) ||2 Sem. ||Graduation
* Payment Seat
The Ph.D./M.Phil. Programme is regulated by the University Ph.D. Ordinance.The University
will conduct the Entrance Examination (Written & Interview) on 19th June 2012 for course listed at
Sl. No. 7 to 12. For the M.B.A. programmes listed at Sl. No. 3 to 6, entrance test will be conducted
by the Vyavsayik Parichha Mandal, (VYAPAM) Bhopal and counseling through Rajiv Gandhi
Proudyogiki vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
In case seats remain vacant in MBA courses, a separate advertisement will be made
by the Vishwavidyalaya as per the directives of the DTE, Bhopal.